Hello Coaches and Managers,
Here is the practice field schedule for the week of December 7th: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AmJVUXxJa3PzggYqSubWuKE_bpK-?e=lELDVc
Here is the practice field schedule for the BONUS training times for Dec 12-13th: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AmJVUXxJa3PzggYqSubWuKE_bpK-?e=ibJkAJ
Here is the practice field schedule for the week of December 14th: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AmJVUXxJa3PzggYqSubWuKE_bpK-?e=Js389y
Here is the practice field schedule for the BONUS training times for Dec 19th: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AmJVUXxJa3PzggYqSubWuKE_bpK-?e=yx0PiG
Here is the link to all the Field Maps: http://northshoreselect.org/teams/coaches/rma-instructions-for-coaches-and-volunteers
Notes for TWO Weeks:
- Baseball poachers on the weekends have become more prevalent. Refer to our policies below about poachers and let us know if you have questions.
- BONUS SCHEDULE POSTED! Additional field training is available for weekend days 12/13, 12/14 and 12/19. Please reply to this email to secure your time. If games are scheduled for the weekend then these fields will be pulled back.
- Keeper training @ North Creek on Wednesdays 5:30-9:00 and on Saturdays at WSF.
- There are some varied start and stop times. If there is a time in parenthesis next to your name that time trumps the time on the left, go with the time in the parenthesis please. Look closely at Field Assignments, East v West or Middle, etc.
- We have provided the schedules for the next two weeks and two weekends. We will NOT send out another email next weekend since this email covers two weeks’ worth of schedules.
Information about WSF Fields:
- There have been considerable issues at WSF with regards to poachers. The City of Woodinville has a new protocol in place to deal with them. We have had to report groups using the non-emergency number and cops have shown up to remove groups that were using the field illegally. We need to do our part and keep excess people off the fields so we don’t lose them. PLEASE READ THROUGH THE STEPS BELOW AND HAVE THE # HANDY TO CALL THE POLICE. LET THEM DEAL WITH THE DIFFICULT GROUPS.
- We have exclusive use of the field or fields we have rented. Make sure we have our permit available either physically or digitally. (ATTACHED)
- If they refuse to leave the sports fields we should call the King County Sheriff's non-emergency number. That number is also in the kiosk for convenience.
- We can also direct them to the kiosk where there are QR codes that show the field schedule for that day and also information on how to rent the sports fields.
- Approach the person that appears to be in charge and kindly tell them that we have rented the sports field and ask them to leave the field.
Information about North Creek Fields:
- If someone is on the field or is trying to use a corner of the field during our reservation time:
- Our rental is for use of the entire field. Anyone not associated with your team on the field can compromise our RTP.
- Signage will has been placed around the fields to note that only permit holders are allowed. The sign reads, "non permitted holders must always relinquish the field to designated athletic field permit holders”
- The City has asked that our coaches ensure the goals are back at the ends of the fields at the end of the day every day.
- Strict observance of the government's safety and social distancing guidelines as well as our Return to Play plan is needed to avoid the loss of these fields.
- The Bathrooms will be open on our rental days between 5:00pm and 9:00pm and will be fully sanitized on a daily basis.
- The City of Bothell has provided a non-emergency number to contact the City of Bothell PD for issues on the field. That number is 425-486 1254.
- Avoid confrontation but kindly ask them to leave and direct them to the field schedules that will be posted at the kiosk near the restrooms as well as the signage by the entrances to the fields.
If you have any questions please let us know.
Anissa and Jeremy